Permanent hair removal is a popular cosmetic treatment across the world. It is far superior to traditional methods of hair removal such as waxing, tweezing, and shaving. While they are all characterized with pain, shaving can leave your skin with dark blemishes. For spas looking to incorporate laser hair removal treatments into their service, there are a lot of technologies, brands, and models from which to choose. This makes it important to know what’s in and what’s out. MedLaserUSA gives you access to all the latest technologies as well as certification training that enables you to use the equipment safely and effectively. In this blog, we take a closer look at the latest in laser hair removal treatments.
What is laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal is the process of removing hair by way of targeting its follicles using laser light energy. Laser machines for hair removal went mainstream after approximately 2 decades of testing. With every successive technology to grace the market, the number and duration of treatments has significantly decreased, making it a convenient and profitable service for customers and spas, respectively. The new technologies are also producing excellent results on gray and red hairs as well as dark skinned customers.
What are the benefits of laser hair removal?
There are many benefits associated with professional laser hair removal treatments. The most significant is that it reduces hair growth overtime to a point where you may just need distant maintenance treatments. You may need to stop shaving altogether!
- Laser hair removal machines can be used on any part of the body except the genitals. The treatment sessions have also significantly got shorter as the latest machines can cover a large area of the body.
- Laser hair removal treatments are also characterized by mild side effects such as swelling which go away quickly.
- The treatments always prove to be cost-effective in the long run as you will ultimately forego expenses such as waxing, razors, and creams.
- Customers only need 3 to 7 sessions to notice the desired results
- It works even in the absence of surface hair
Buy the best laser hair removal machine!
MedLaserUSA specializes in all things medical lasers, from new and used options to lease and financing deals. Talk to one of our product experts today to get a run through of all the best makes and models that suit your spa. We also provide certification training and maintenance and repair services. Call us today at 888 284 2486 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.