Used 2014 Cynosure Picosure For Sale
Manufacture Date: 2014
Buyer responsible for recertification
Warranty: Sold As-Is (None)
Accessories: Contact us to learn more
Lamp Count: 4,912,235
Shipping: FOB Freight On Buyer
36 Months: $1,564 monthly payment
48 Months: $1,2009 monthly payment
60 Months: $1,001 monthly payment
Cynosure’s PicoSure laser making it ideal for treatment of pigmentary conditions. With the addition of the Focus™ Lens Array, you’ll be able to treat stubborn skin conditions in addition to removing tattoos.
Groundbreaking innovation. Unique technology.
Creating an intense photothermal impact in trillionths of a second, PicoSure’s advanced technology spares the skin high thermal damage and targets the chromophore for better clearance in fewer treatments.
- Optimally targets melanin to treat a range of pigmentary conditions
- Incurs minimal thermal damage due to picosecond pulse duration
- Customizable treatments with 2-6mm, 8mm, and 10mm spot sizes
- Proven clinical validation, with 26 publications and 59 abstracts to date
PicoSure makes tattoo removal even easier. The 755nm wavelength is able to target black, blue, and green tattoo inks.
- Tailor treatments using variable spot sizes
- Use boost mode to better treat recalcitrant tattoos with shortened pulse width
Focus Lens Array: A revolution in skin revitalization
Cynosure’s Focus Lens Array creates microscopic, photomechanical reactions in the epidermis that communicate with the dermis, leading to increased collagen and elastin in the skin. This breakthrough enables skin revitalization with virtually no downtime—only with our PicoSure laser.