Candella Gentle MAX Pro
MedLaserUSA offers pre-owned refurbished Candela GentleMAX Pro cosmetic laser machines for sale and rent. The Candela GentleMAX Pro is an integrated aesthetic treatment system. It is a leading multi-wavelength system and gives you two options for Epidermal Protection in the form of Optimal Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) as well as the exclusive Air Cooling Compatible (ACC) hand piece. The cosmetic laser machine also boasts the largest spot size of 18mm. It brings together the fastest and the most powerful wavelengths in the form of 1064 nm Nd: YAG and 755 nm Alexandrite with maximum energy delivery of up to 80 joules and 53 joules, respectively. Other features of the Candela GentleMAX Pro laser machine include:
- An enhanced intuitive touchscreen
- Enhanced 2 Hz repetition rate for faster treatment sessions
- Dual-wavelength Specialty Delivery System option featuring 1.5/3 mm spots for vascular and pigmented lesions
- Foot and Finger switches for Pulse Control
- Variable spot sizes (6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, and 18 mm)
- Lens-coupled optical fiber with a handpiece for Beam Delivery
- Variable Pulse Duration from microseconds to milliseconds
|Spot Size (mm)||Fluence (0.25 ms to 100 ms)|
|3||40 to 400 J/cm2|
|6||6 to 150 J/cm2|
|8||6 to 100 J/cm2|
|10||6 to 60 J/cm2|
|12||10 to 40 J/cm2|
|15||7 to 30 J/cm2|
|18||6 to 20 J/cm2|
Nd: YAG Fluence
|Spot Size (mm)||Fluence (0.25 ms to 100 ms)|
|1.5||300 to 520 J/cm2|
|3||130 to 400 J/cm2|
|6||6 to 200 J/cm2|
|8||6 to 150 J/cm2|
|10||6 to 100 J/cm2|
|12||10 to 70 J/cm2|
|15||7 to 44 J/cm2|
|18||6 to 30 J/cm2|
The Candela GentleMAX Pro is a versatile cosmetic laser machine that enjoys a host of applications with superior results. Some of the applications include:
- Permanent laser hair removal treatments
- Skin tightening treatments
- Sun spots/benign keratoses removal treatments
The Candela GentleMAX Pro is manufactured by Syneron – Candela. The two cosmetic laser machine brands constitute one company. They are aesthetic medical device industry leaders with offices around the world.
- Optional Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) which delivers consistent bursts of cryogen to protect the treatment area from burns.
|Optional Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™)
Integrated controls, cryogen container and handpiece featuring distance guage
|DCD Spray Duration||Adjustable 10-100 ms range|
|DCD Delay Duration||Adjustable 3,5,10-100 range|
|DCD Post Spray Duration||Adjustable 0-20 ms range|
- Optional Air Cooling Compatible (ACC) which directs cold air to the treatment area for the ultimate in patient comfort.
Pros & Cons
Here is a look at some of the pros and cons of the Candela GentleMAX Pro laser machine.
- The Candela GentleMAX Pro laser features multiple wavelengths enabling it to treat a variety of skin conditions as well as provide laser hair removal using a single laser beam.
- The two wavelengths also enable the laser machine to provide comfortable, safe, and quick treatments that produce the desired results.
- The Candela GentleMAX Pro laser machine has an advanced user-interface featuring a touchscreen that allows users to save treatment parameters. It also features a Guided Mode that walks users through the setup.
- Large spot size enables fast treatment sessions
- Multiple spot sizes allow greater fluence delivery
- Variable Pulse Duration ensures enhanced results and safety for different skin types when treating vascular and pigmented lesions.
- More power and versatility when compared to other multi-wavelength platforms
- Demands less servicing
- Can be easily repaired making used Candela GentleMAX Pro laser machines for sale an attractive option.
Operation costs are slightly higher when compared with most alternatives in the market and service contract or recertification fee through Candela is expensive. Recertification fees can range to $30,000 or more to register the serial number back into Candela network.
Skin Type and Color
The Candela GentleMAX Pro laser machine can treat all skin types 1 – 6.
Service and Warranty
Candela GentleMAX Pro laser machines should be warrantied and servicethrough Candela. When it comes to refurbishedor used Candela GentleMAX Pro laser machines sold by MedLaserUSA, we fully inspect machines to ensure quality. Depending on the year manufactured wecan also offer options of repair depending on the issue.
Medspas that buy new or used Candela GentleMAX Pro laser machines can offer many different cosmetic treatments to the market. Some of the conditions that can be treated using the Gentle MAX laser are:
- Sun spots
- Leg veins
- Pigmented lesions
- Venous lake
- Port wine stains
- Sagging jawline
- Beard bumps
- Facial and spider veins
- Vascular lesions
- Nail fungus
- Pseudofoliculitisbarbae (Shaving bumps)
Buy the Candela GentleMAX Pro Today!
MedLaserUSA is a leading provider of cosmetic laser machines for sale. Our inventory features pre-owned Candela GentleMAX Pro laser machines for sale. You can also access financing at affordable rates when you buy a Candela GentleMAX Pro laser. Discuss your interest with one of our product experts to get a customized deal a used Candela GentleMAX Pro laser machines. Call us today at 888 284 2486 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org