CoolSculpting For Sale
CoolSculpting offers a technology that eliminates fats without surgery. The technology works by delivering precise controlled cooling that gently and effectively target fat cells below the skin. The skin itself is left unaffected. The targeted fat cells are frozen and are naturally eliminated by the body over time. The untreated areas are left with no change in fat cell distribution. It offers long-term results with the outcome and experience varying among patients. CoolSculpting is safe, effective and FDA-cleared.
What is Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting is a non-surgical fat reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling and pressure to eliminate stubborn fat that will not shrink through diet and exercise alone. No general/topical anesthesia or pain medication is required. There is no downtime and you may resume normal exercise and activity immediately. Results will gradually develop over 2 to 4 months following your treatment. Coolsculpting will remove 20-40% of the fat from the treatment area. Areas can be retreated if necessary in the future.
How to Prepare for A Coolsculpting Treatment?
Stop any medications that thin your blood as bruising in the areas of treatment is possible. If you are unsure about whether your medications are blood thinners please review this with our providers. Over the counter medications like aspirin, anti-inflammatories and fish oil supplements may also exacerbate bruising and should be discontinued.
The CoolSculpting Difference
There are several fat-reduction procedures out there, but only CoolSculpting is proven to deliver safe, predictable and natural results in as little as one treatment.
» No needles
» No anesthesia
» No pain medication
» Little to no downtime
» No special diets
» Lasting results
» Clinically proven
» How cool is that?
The Beginning of CoolSculpting Technology
In 1970 when researchers discovered that some children developed dimples due to sucking on Popsicles1 . The idea that cold can selectively affect fat inspired Harvard scientists Dieter Manstein and R. Rox Anderson to develop the proven Cryolipolysis® science on which CoolSculpting technology is based. The patented Cryolipolysis technology is exclusively licensed by ZELTIQ® from Massachusetts General Hospital.
» FDA-cleared, safe and effective
» The #1 body sculpting solution with 4,500 practices worldwide
» More than 3 million treatments performed
» Up to 95% customer satisfaction*
» Over 10 years of safety and efficacy data
How CoolSculpting Works….
» The CoolSculpting procedure targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis.
» No change to appearance of nerves or other tissues because lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types.
» Following treatment, fat cells enter an apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed by macrophages as part of the phagocytosis process in the next few weeks and months.
» The thickness of the fat layer is significantly reduced.
CoolSculpting® technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin while leaving the skin itself unaffected. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
No surgery, no anesthesia, no downtime.
- Many of us have stubborn fat despite diet and exercise.
- CoolSculpting® technology uses controlled cooling to target and kill only these fat cells.
- In the weeks to follow, the body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells
- CoolSculpting results are long-term,1 as treated fat cells are gone for good.
- After treatment, targeted fat cells are eliminated for good. Untreated areas will have no change in fat cell distribution.
What does it do?
The CoolSculpting® technology uses controlled cooling to target and freeze a portion of the fat cells under your skin. In the weeks that follow treatment, the body naturally begins to process the fat cells that were frozen during treatment and removes them from the treatment site thereby affecting the appearance of the treated bulge. You may start to see changes in as early as three weeks after your CoolSculpting® procedure, and will experience the most dramatic results after one to three months. Your body will continue to naturally process the injured fat cells for approximately four months after your procedure. Results may take up to 4 months to become visible.
What are possible side effects?
The following effects can occur in the treatment area during and after a treatment. These effects are temporary and generally resolve within days or weeks.
During a treatment:
• Sensations of pulling, tugging, and mild pinching at the treatment site.
• Intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, cramping. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb.
Immediately after a treatment:
• Redness and firmness.
• Transient blanching and/or mild bruising around the edges of the treatment area.
• Tingling and stinging.
One to two weeks after a treatment:
• Redness, bruising, and swelling.
• Tenderness, cramping, and aching.
• Itching, skin sensitivity, tingling, and numbness. Numbness can persist up to several weeks after a treatment.
• Sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental area treatment
There are other side effects that can occur with submental area treatments:
• Cold exposure to the hypoglossal nerve may cause tongue deviation following treatment of the submental area.
• Cold exposure to the marginal mandibular nerve may cause lower lip weakness following treatment of the submental area.
• Cold exposure to the submandibular gland may cause dry mouth, or decrease in saliva production, following treatment of the submental area